How to Get Amazing Social Media Content for Your Platforms
Have you tried just about everything to get results from your social media content?
Are you tired of wasting time? Are you thinking that social media just doesn’t work for your business?
Good news! You’re in the right place.
So many people get stuck creating effective social media content because they simply don’t know what to write and they don’t have time to figure it all out.
The Social Media Success Plan is designed to help you get amazing social media content on your platforms without having to spend your time searching the internet and posting all day. Amazing means current, trending information that’s inspirational, industry-specific, valuable, engaging and most importantly helps you grow your business and become profitable.
Once every month you get a social media calendar from me. You open it and there are the links and images to amazing content, already categorized according to your priorities, reviewed and ready to copy and paste. Just picture the relief of having all your posts ready to go in less than an hour!
The way to begin is to schedule your free consultation today.
Curated ContentEasy, Quick, Effective
- Curated social media content simply means that instead of writing something original, you find content already on the web and re-purpose it to capture the interest of your prospects. Each month you receive a content calendar that has everything you need to post–live links to the content, images, and suggested comments from you. I’ll also show you how to check the data on your page. For an additional fee, I’ll do all the posting for you! Take a look at this sample of what you’ll get. Schedule your call today.
Original ContentWhen you need a bit more
- Curated content is awesome! But what if you want to wow your prospects even more? This plan is perfect! I’ll take advantage of the most popular content from the web, as well as creating original content that is specific to your business. You’ll receive a fully loaded calendar with curated and original content links, images, and tips. All you do is copy and paste. For an additional fee, I can do the posting for you too. Ready to get started? Schedule your free consultation.
Content StrategyWho, What, When, Where
- Posting great content is very important. But without a good strategy in place, you won’t know who you’re talking to, what you need to say, when to connect with them, where your peeps hang out, and why you want to talk to them in the first place. A good social media strategy will make sure you are doing the right things, at the right time, in the right way, and most importantly, will give you a way to measure your results. Want to learn more? Schedule your free consultation today.
I highly recommend Sherree to help you with your social media. Sherree will take the time to listen to your needs and make recommendations for you along the way. She helped me stay focus on what was important to my business at the time and not worry about things that were a waste of my money. She is extremely knowledgeable on what is happening in the social media world and how to incorporate only what is needed to help your business grow. She is honest and conducts herself with the highest values and ethics.Lydia Maranville
If you are questioning the need to put your business into social media, or perhaps how to do it professionally while maintaining your business’ personal touch, we highly recommend Sherree Mongrain’s PEEP Social Media.
Sherree did not push things on us but continued to educate us on all of the benefits of a social media presence we were missing. What happened next was several fold;
• a high quality, professional website, Facebook page & fan page were created
• we became Sherree’s pupils and friends
• a few weeks from initial publication confirmed everything Sherree told us
Though we have yet to embrace every recommendation Sherree has proposed, we are now converts to social media and are very slowly moving forward. Having Sherree on a retainer, managing our social media presence, is providing us with regular, first-hand education of the who, what, when, where and how to do things professionally. We highly recommend Sherree Mongrain and PEEP Social Media.Ingrid Michlin