Do You Need a Blog for Your Business?
If the answer is “I’m not sure if I need a blog” here are 4 questions to ask yourself before deciding.
- Do your prospects and customers want information presented to them in a relaxed, conversational tone?
- Do you have regular updates, changes or new releases that your audience needs to be aware of?
- Do you want to separate your main business into various topics in order to dive deeper into each one?
- Do you need to establish yourself and your business as the “expert” and “authority”?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then you need a blog.
Let’s imagine you’re a passionate professional who started a business so you could do what you love. You’ve been in business for a while, but you’ve never really gotten to the place you dreamed of back in the beginning. You spend too much time doing the busywork of running your business and not enough time doing what you’re passionate about. You’re not sure whether to take more training, buy some ads, network more or something else. So every day you just keep going, hoping the answer will come.
What a Blog Can Do for You
You need a blog, and here’s why. A well-crafted, keyword rich, SEO friendly, custom blog can do wonders for your business. It can set your business apart from the competition. It can take slightly interested prospects from a question mark to a “Yes”. It can reinforce how much you value your clients by providing additional ways to reward them and add value. It can quickly allow you to be known and trusted and to demonstrate your expertise.
How I Can Help
I love everything about blogging–from the idea stage to research, keywords and the final draft. It’s my passion and I’ve been writing for almost 30 years. I do it for fun–in my free time. I know it might sound crazy but it’s my thing. That’s good news for you! If you want a professional to create blogs for your business here’s how I work.
Steps to Getting Your Business Blog
- Phone consultation – you schedule your call here, tell me what you need and I get busy
- You choose – I provide you with ideas and you pick one you like
- I work – I research and write a custom blog for you.
- Draft – your review the draft
- Approval – you approve, receive your final draft and post
- Rinse and repeat as needed.
Pricing on blogs can vary tremendously but generally start around $75 and go up from there. Please schedule a call and let’s get you un-bogged with a blog!